Friday, March 9, 2018

AHF All Hardwood floor ltd tm is a Vancouver Based hardwood floor business

AHF Allhardwoodfloor Ltd is a trademarked name in CANADA it belongs to Ken Moersch
it has come to my attention that others in Canada especially Alberta hardwood floors Alberta  and antique hardwood floor Ontario  have no right to use the AHF in conjunction with floors or hardwood floors





 
AHF Allhardwoodfloor Ltd is a trademarked name in CANADA it belongs to Ken Moersch

 

it has come to my attention that others in Canada especially Alberta hardwood floors Alberta  and Antique hardwood floor Ontario  have no right to use the AHF in conjunction with floors or hardwood floors

 

When I contacted Tony from Antique hardwood floors he sent me threatening message which I have kept the audio....se  transcription below

 

From : 9058258551, Feb 07, 2018, 01:01:15 PM, 31 sec.

 

"Hello Ken Tony from Antique Hardwood Flooring. I see some discrepancy with my name. Well I hate to tell you this but it was registered in 88. So and I was incorporated in 88. So either you take your name down or we'll have to take action as well. So it's up to you you wanna create an issue with this I'll be more than happy just get my lawyers involved until then give me a call when you can discuss this more in detail. Have a great day."

 

My response , 

 

Nobody threatens me fella,  you are on the wrong side of the argument if your lawyers are gonna get involved they are dumber than you, go right ahead... I am more that willing to bring counterclaim or suite.

 

This is another example of how other floor business are bullying I can tell you that if the shoes were on the other foot, I would have explored the possibility that I may be in the wrong.

 

 

 I guess that s why I'm one of the very best craftsmen on this this side of the country at least I am considerate.

 

I don't want any confusion out in the industry as I am a British Columbia Certified red seal registered tradesman of 35 years experience.

All the works that you see on line ie:…Gymnasium floors, high end multi million dollar residences .videos pictures are all works done by my own two hands.

My family is currently living in Ontario and I am planning on coming out east to do  gymnasium floor refinishing and practice my artistry of logo and symbol painting as I am a multi faceted artist.

I don’t want you associated with me …period .

 

 

I take the finished floor products to my brand AHF so if you type in the google search engine my company name( AHF Allhardwoodfloor Ltd.) and click Images.

 

 


 

 

 *notice how he said incorporated and registered, when my issue is trademark.

 

so .....I have to deal with another ignorant peon.

 

When your ready to apologize and act like areal human being  maybe then one day success will find you.

Might I remind you that my allies include the largest unionized companies here in Vancouver and that you are going to miss out on creating a working relation ship and in its place you have created a very negative uncooperative stance.

 

 Stop using the AHF you have no claim on This acronym as it applies to wood floor s floors or hardwood floor.

 

The above trade mark specifically states( name or logo)

 

One way you can figure this out is..... if you try an apply for a trademark.

No comments: